This is the journey of two women (and one of their moms) on the way to losing a combined total of 300lbs. We will talk about the good, the bad, the fatty, and everything in between. Sometimes there will be some bitching, and sometimes there will be some gushy ridiculousness, but it's all in an effort to keep us on the right track to being healthier and more confident women.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

@Jeffrey_Donovan and Brownies

This isn't just about Jeffrey Donovan, who you might better know as Michael Westen on USA's Burn Notice.  This is also about Archie Kao from CSI.  And it's about the brownies that I made today.


Let's start with the brownies.  I got the recipe from my agave nectar cook book.  It's pretty cool.  They have kind of a dark chocolate taste to them, which I love, and they ended up somewhere between cakey and fudgie which I also love.  It's awesome.


It's a really great recipe, very easy to put together and I highly recommend it.  


And now let's get to the men.  Let's start with Archie.  He's adorable.  He is one of the reasons I like watching CSI.  He's done a lot more than CSI, of course.  He was the Blue Galaxy Power Ranger.  Hey!  I only know that because of his imdb.com page.  But anyway, he's really cute and he's a good actor and I like him.  



And now it's time for Jeffrey Donovan.  My first exposure to him, that I realized, was on Burn Notice.  I've realized since then that I have seen him in a lot of different things and just didn't realize that I had.  He's a talented actor and a good looking man.  Especially when he smiles.  That genuine smile just lights up his whole face.  It's adorable.  

I have to say, in Changeling in 2008, he looked amazing.  He really fits into those 20's era suits, with his hair all slicked down like they used to wear it back then.  Just....yummy.  









He's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's certainly mine.  Just saying.  




No comments:

Post a Comment