This is the journey of two women (and one of their moms) on the way to losing a combined total of 300lbs. We will talk about the good, the bad, the fatty, and everything in between. Sometimes there will be some bitching, and sometimes there will be some gushy ridiculousness, but it's all in an effort to keep us on the right track to being healthier and more confident women.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Eating healthy on the road is not easy.  

I honestly haven't even tried.  We've stopped at Cracker Barrel, at Arby's, at Denny's.  They have good, healthy food but I just haven't worried about it.  I'm feeling kind of meh about the whole thing.  

I have found a snack that I really like.  It's called Siggi's and it's Icelandic yogurt.  It has the same consistency as Greek yogurt but it's not as tart.  The vanilla is my favorite.  And it's only got 100 calories per container and fills me up pretty well.  So that's a start at least.  

Hopefully when I get back home from this road trip I can start concentrating on eating better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment