This is the journey of two women (and one of their moms) on the way to losing a combined total of 300lbs. We will talk about the good, the bad, the fatty, and everything in between. Sometimes there will be some bitching, and sometimes there will be some gushy ridiculousness, but it's all in an effort to keep us on the right track to being healthier and more confident women.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Having two jobs makes it really hard for me to keep up with this blog.  And yes, I know that's an excuse.  I keep making them.


The problem I am having now is that I have to be up early enough for my first job that I have to eat breakfast before I go to work.  Then I have to eat a meal between jobs.  Then if I'm lucky I can have lunch while I'm at Pizza Hut.  (note the "if I'm lucky" part of that.) and then I have dinner and I usually end up having a snack before I go to bed.

I'm trying to keep it healthy but with my teeth in their current condition, that's really hard.

I got some very good advice from a wonderful comedian named Chris Bonno who sent my friend and me to this website.  giveforward.com

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/sm23/getting-becca-a-nice-new-smile

It deals exclusively in medical expenses and is anonymous so you don't have to sign up for an account to give money.  Every penny helps and would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment